UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bathtime.

So I'm starting to get Aiden into somewhat of a bedtime routine. It's simple really, sometime between 7-830pm we give him a bath. He gets a bedtime diaper on (Pamper's Baby Dry because this kid pees like crazy!) and we take some warm jammies, usually fleece footies of the dryer, on to keep him toasty warm! Then it's bottle and rock to sleep. Simple as that!

"This is fun mom, but don't show my boy parts on your blog please?!?"

Well, this weekend we decided to take the newborn sling out of his tub and try a big boy bath! He loved it! Now, he loved his baths before, and loves showers with mommy or daddy too, but he REALLY loved his big boy bath.

almost a grin.....


He just splashed and kicked and giggled a little and was in the tub for like 15 minutes - until the water cooled off. Oh and on another note... those rubber duck water temp takers are worthless for us. This kid likes it HOT! If the water is rubber duck water safe warm he screams. Kid is like me, if your skin isn't red, it'd not warm enough! I exaggerate a bit, of we don't get it that hot for him, but it would probably be warm enough for most people to shower in. Downfall to this is that he screams because he's cold when we take him out. Hence the jammies in the dryer, we are trying to make getting out of his fun bath not so umm, loud.

"...but i don't want to get out, it will be cold!"

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie - he totally has the baby rolls going on now! :)

crazy4chapstick said...

what a cutie! he looks so relaxed in there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails