UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

weight and stress oh my!

It would appear all the stress of the last few months is hitting me now.  I have not been watching what I eat.  I have not really, loyally, tracked my food in weeks.  As a result, in the course of 3 weeks I have put on 3.9lbs.

It makes me feel horrible, but I can't make myself stop eating!  I really need to get my butt in gear! 

Also I am taking a huge step back dealing with my own stress, anxiety, and depression.  I'm feeling soo overwhelmed and struggling with taking care of aiden on my own.  I'm really feeling down about it. 

Lastly Kris is improving some.  Please keep us in your prayers.  I'm still staying with my mom for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and praying for you!

Moments and Impressions said...

Hang in there and I am thinking about you, Kris and Aiden.

Related Posts with Thumbnails