UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh Adam Levine.

You make me lose my mind.  I mean, I'm sorry, my husband is sexy to me, very sexy indeed.  And I love his body and smile and all that jazz... but Adam Levine... well I think he's my celebrity weakness. 

How can you not find him sexy?  I have loved Maroon 5 since I first heard them.  I love how all their songs have sexual lyrics, but are so catchy some people don't even realize what they are singing.  That makes me giggle.  I mean, they really are dirty sometimes. 

Along came the show The Voice and my mom and I were beyond excited.  I mean, not only do we get to watch a great show, but we get a regular dose of Adam looking all sexy and his coy smile and his sense of humor is right up my alley.  Oh, hubby, I'm soo sorry, but I can't stop thinking about Adam's sexiness.

I am in a mood today, let's blame pregnancy hormones mmky?  I thought I'd share a little Adam love with you ladies... You Are Welcome!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails