Monday, May 28, 2012

So many changes!

Life has been full of lots of changes for our family lately. The easiest way to share them is through a list, so here we go.... -- kris got a second job, he now works at fed ex and a auto supply warehouse called car quest. -- I quit my new job. He works 60hrs a week, so I want to be home with our kids. -- the hubs got me an iPad, which I am currently blogging on. -- my little brother will be home from college for 6 weeks this summer! -- Eli is rolling over, babbling a lot, and starting to teethe, and wears 6 months clothes as of this week. -- I am looking into a soccer toddler class or swim lessons for aiden. -- I've already completed 12 books this year, currently reading "Bloom" by fellow blogger Kelle Hampton. -- now that I'm going to be staying home I need to stay active and lose weight.... Hello daily walks! -- my brother plans to teach aiden to ice skate this summer -- Maroon 5 has a new cd out in June and I will own it! -- I have decided on a race car theme for aidens third birthday. -- I completed 2 quilts nor quilts for kids. -- mommy and I got pedicures yesterday. -- Eli full on giggles now, it's beyond adorable, he tends to do it when he farts too. I will try to blog more regularly again, should be easier to do with the iPad around, I certainly can balance it easier while holding a baby or with both boys napping on me in the rocking chair. A picture post to come soon. Ps... My spell check button doesn't pop up on my ipad blogger, sorry for any mistakes.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, lots going on...hope you get some Kerri time as well as mommy time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails