UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Aiden's First Happy Meal!

Kris and Aiden went for a "cruise" in daddy's car.  They cruised around for a while enjoying all the stares they got.  Then Aiden got fussy, so what's a dad to do?  Get Aiden his first Happy Meal!  So here you have it, proof that he LOVED his happy meal toy {first picture}, his chicken nuggets {he ate 4 out of the 6}, and his fries.  He even shared with Daddy {they parked and had a picnic in the car}. 




1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, no....now you have ventured to the dark side like the rest of us! My kids are forever asking for the crappy toy from McDonalds..LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails