15 things you may not know about me.
1. I have met Scott Hamilton, Samuel L. Jackson, Kevin Sorbo, Jamie Kennedy and Stone Philllips. Most importantly though was Vanilla Ice!
2. . I can't live without peppermint coffee with peppermint creamer in the winter.
3. . My weight has been my worst struggle, I've dealt with eating disorders and been as small as a size 6 in 2007 to a size 20-22 now. Size 10-12 is my goal.
4. . I still listen to NKOTB. And Nsync often.
5. . If I drink hard alcohol my face are Gin and Tequila... Most people hate both!
6. I love snow storms.
7. I live in yoga pants and sweats. I wish I had a pair for everyday.
8. I feel the need every month to redecorate or rearrange things in my house. I'm never satisfied.
9. Everyone wanted Eli to be a girl and thought he was, I always had a feeling in my gut he was another boy.
10. . I skipped Kindergarten.
11. I have never been out of North America.
12. I don't have a passport either.
13. . I used to dream of having my own magazine, I wish I would have further pursued it.
14. I'm a nervous pooper.
15. I did the post so my mom wouldn't pester me to blog.
Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....