UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Amy Butler's Weekender Bag as a Diaper Bag??





Okay ladies, give me some opinions please.  A lot of my crafty friends have been making the Amy Butler Weekender Bag and I am getting into the hype.


How do you think it would do as a diaper bag for Eli?  I would add some pockets into the liner on the inside to help with a bit more organization.  My mom suggested maybe adding an elastic loop or two that bottles would fit into.  Hmm, the possibilities. 


If you've made this bag, is it a really hard process?  Did you use the home dec weight fabric or something else? 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails