UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Eli's Progress

It has been 3 weeks since Eli's surgery, and all is well!  His casts were removed and his tiny little incisions healed well.  I could hardly even tell, they look like pin pricks.  We have now moved on to him wearing his Ponseti shoes and bar.  He is now Daddy's little snowboarder.... what a cool dude!


Tiny incision spots above and below


His Dr. always picks him up when he is crying and comforts him

Our little snowboarder
Making his Ponseti shoes look cool.... thumbs up!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails