UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Starting Over

So my life has gone through a lot of changes the last 2 years.  It's not really worth diving into, at least not for me, so I thought id just give a little update for any of my original followers who might rediscover me. 

  • The kids are growing way to quickly.  Aiden will be 5 in October but and will be in an advanced pre-kindergarten class.  Eli is 2 now, and after what seems like forever his vocabulary is finally picking up. 
  • Aiden loves to learn, had the best penmanship in his class last year, he loves fireman, ninja turtles and says he will become an American ninja warrior at age 10.
  •  Eli is obsessed with Batman.  All things batman.  That is all..
  • Kris and I had a messy separation and are divorced now.  We are making it a priority to be friends and he is taking care of the issues that led to our demise. 
  • I am still staying at home but looking into a part time job once Aiden starts school next month. 
  • Im at my highest weight ever and really want to fix it.  It's so much easier said than done though.  Don't be surprised if this blog is heavy on body image crap-o-la.
  • I got a new hobby, nail polish and nail art.  Ive got easily 200 polishes and enjoy sharing my art with others. 
  • I still quilt and sew but haven't had the time or funds for this hobby in awhile
  • Me and the kids live with my mom now and it's a been a great change overall.  The boys feel safe and comfortable here and Ive enjoyed it more than I thought I would.
  • I just recently discovered the joy of geocaching and I cant get enough of it. 
I think that's a pretty good quick summary.  So now, sit back and enjoy the new life that this blog takes on.

1 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Once in a while, I scroll past your blog name in my blog roll and wonder how you are doing.

I'm glad you're writing again. Your kids are beautiful. We never know what curveballs life will throw us, but you seem to be handling things pretty well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails