UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aiden is 10 Months! {On 8.9.10!}

Aiden is officially 2 months closer to being a 1 year old!  I am getting so excited and can't wait.  He is such a toddler already to me.  I'm a bit late with the update and behind on recent pictures, but here is a bit of information about Aiden lately!

We have no new stats to update you on.  I know he has grown a bit, some of his 12 months shirts are a bit snug and the shorts look like hutt huggers.  He is also tall enough now to reach door knobs and oven knobs.

He is walking really well these days.  He even tries to run. 
He shakes his head "no" and thinks it's funny when you tell him no. 
He has mastered "open and close" with his hand.
He can climb and pull himself up on things like a bench or hamper.
He had his first problem with bad hives.
He learned how to take the door hinge off {this is bad!}
He says "mama" "dada" "dis" and "dat" a lot and we are trying to get him to say dog and nana
He waves bye bye when you say see you later or bye without you needing to wave to him first
He eats everything but tells you by gagging himself to throw up when he is done.  This is not fun.
He used to be able to turn off the tub nozzle, now he can turn it on too.  Also bad.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the adventures growing up brings! My friend's son is about the same age and she just had to go buy locks for the refridgerator because he's been getting in there to take everything out.
I like reading all your updates, gives me some ideas of what to expect developmentally!

Related Posts with Thumbnails