UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, February 6, 2012

9 Days Until Eli is here!


I haven't really updated much on here during this pregnancy.  Mostly because it's been so uneventful.  I've been feeling pretty good, my hips ache at night and sleeping is rough, even with sleeping pills and Tylenol, but otherwise I'm in good shape!  He dropped nice and early, around 33 weeks and since then my heartburn has been much easier to deal with.  I'm at the point now where all his movements are really painful.  I've only gained 12lbs total, so I'm more than thrilled with that.  I have spurts of nesting where I clean everything, but most days I just want calm and quiet, which of course doesn't work out so well with a bouncing 2 year old.

I probably won't update again until Eli is here!  After all, that IS only 9 days away!  Can't wait to share pictures of Eli and his sweet feet! 

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

How how exciting! The day is almost here. Congratulations. I some how stumbled upon your blog. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails