UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eli's surgery

Eli had his heel cord lengthening surgery Monday, 3/26.  It went so well.  The Dr even said that he probably didn't need his left tendon clipped but he wanted to do it just to be safe.  He was only in surgery for about 20 minutes and came out perfectly well and starving!  He will be in a cast for the next 3 weeks in order for the cuts to heal and then we will move on to his braced shoes to bring his feet back in and keep them straight. 

before surgery





1 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

such a trooper! Glad everything is going well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails