UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And so it begins....

I guess this is the start of something new. My goal is to keep this updated often, try to keep everyone up to date on my pregnancy, my marriage and family and as I venture into new mommy-hood and being a stay at home mom (SAHM as i may call it) use this as a tool to document and vent! I'll start with my day yesterday.... I woke up to the smell of food and my hubby saying "breakfast is ready". This is 2 Tuesdays in a row I have been treated like this! It was french toast and hashbrowns. What a treat. In the afternoon we went to our anatomy scan to see Aiden. I'm going to use the following set up weekly to keep people informed.

Week:
19 weeks
Month:
2nd week in my 5th month
Total Weight Ga
in: 13 lbs, sounds scary but is normal so i'm told
Aiden's Measurements: 9 inches and 9 ounces

Discomforts:
I'm having trouble sleeping so I'm now using a body pillow to curl up with. Works well when Kris isn't sleeping on it too! :) Also I am getting sharp round ligament pain on my right side pretty regularly. It's been hotter this week (80's) and i'm gonna have to take my wedding ring off today due to my hands swelling.

Highlights:
Well obviously this week seeing our little guy again was great! He was wiggling around, kicking me, he smiled and made sucking faces with my mouth.

Cravings:
I was wanting chocolate cake earlier in the week. Watermelon. I'm starting to get my sushi craving again too, and I can't get enough root beer.



Now for today:

Kris just called and he said his boss told him he's really impressed with him and how much he is already making on his own weekly. That in his second week on the job he made $800 bucks and should be making $1000 a week in no time. We just decided to look into not only a 2bedroom 2 bath apartment when we move in August, but either getting a bigger 2bb like my moms OR getting the apartment upgraded so everything in it is new. Boy I am soo excited! If we get a bigger place than we can stay in it for a couple years, maybe 3 and not out grow it before we are ready to buy a house! I'm off to go to the mall, I need to a fake ring because my fingers keep swelling and i'm getting worried! I may look at JCPenny for the 12.99 shirt I saw online I just have to have!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails