UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, May 31, 2009

WE'RE MOVING!!!

Yay! Kris and I have talked now for awhile about moving into a 2 bed 2 bath (same layout as mom's place for those who have been there) before Aiden is born. We've talked about August, but yesterday Kris told me to talk to the office, see what's open and let's move July 1! A whole month early! I am soo excited. The place is not upgraded like mom's is, but it does have new carpet, new black kitchen and bathroom counters, white tile back splashes in the kitchen and bathroom, a newly tiled shower and better looking kitchen floor than our current place. The only things not upgraded are black new kitchen appliances and the white cupboards. So we are paying a lower price for half the upgrades anyway! Best of both worlds! This apartment is the building across from mom's so we are now even closer in the complex to her. This will be helfpul when I have new mom panic moments lol. Also, now I can start the nursery a whole month earlier, that's the best part for me! I'm just beyond excited and so grateful to Kris' new job for allowing us to do stuff like this.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails