UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, June 5, 2009

21 weeks!

21 weeks!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but nothing new. I'm already tired of my clothes.
Stretch Marks: Again, not sure.
Total Weight: Well I'm not sure. I feel like I have put on a little more weight, but I don't go to the dr. for another 2 weeks. I don't weigh myself at home.
Aiden's Measurements: Well the little guy is getting close to a pound. He's probably around 11 inches and 11 ounces.
Sleep: What's that? Lol No really i'm doing much better at sleeping lately. I've been waking up earlier, around 830 but then I fall asleep easier MOST nights.
Movement: Well I have felt him everyday since my 20 week mark. It hasn't been anything super strong or regular yet, but I feel him at least a few times a day. Kris did feel two tiny thumps one night, but we are waiting for him to get stronger.
Cravings: Well I've been eating Everything bagels with cream cheese non stop this week. Arizona green tea, citrus flavor. Oh and I rediscovered golden grahams this week!
Belly Button: Well it's still in and flat on my bump, but boy it has been itchy the last couple days. I'm not sure if that means it's growing or stretching or what.
What I Miss: Sushi. I really think I NEED to have it again soon. I also miss having multiple bras to rotate. I really only have one that fits to date and I dread going to buy more as I know I'm going to out grow them again soon!
What I look Forward To: Well I am going to the Rose Parade tomorrow. I'm kinda excited about that. We started packing today, looks like we ended up with an upstairs fully upgraded place! So now i'm even more excited!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails