UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Massages, Sushi, Pediatricians and Talent Oh My....


So today was a busy day! It started out by taking Kris to his Father's Day massage. He'd never had one and I treated him to a 30 minute massage with Margret which he seemed to enjoy. It was something he wouldn't buy for himself, but he works really hard and needs to take time to relax!

After his massage we had a little time to kill, so Sushi lunch it was! Oh boy was it yummy. We just went to the place right by the massage office. I had 3 rolls with smoked salmon and or crab, but I did enjoy one 3 piece roll with raw salmon. Boy was it yummy. Dr said it's fine so long as it's not often, after all Asian women eat raw fish all the time when pregnant. Anyway, it was such a wonderful treat! Aiden better love him some sushi...

Then we went and interviewed Dr. Porter who will be Aiden's (and our future kids) pediatrician. He was a really nice guy, very friendly and I liked his opinion on all topics. Also the office was very clean and welcoming and has someone, a nurse or dr. on call or open for advice calls 24/7 365 days. So no matter when Aiden needs a dr. we won't have to take him to the ER. That will save us money. Dr. Porter seemed to really like that I am going to be a stay at home mom and nurse, he gave me props for those choices. That made me feel like a really good mom already.

Now to finish off our evening Dad brought ice cream over and we are watching America's Got Talent. Let me tell you this show is AWFUL, but listening to Kris giggle is the best thing ever. I just love how much he laughs. I hope Aiden has his daddy's laugh, that would make me soo happy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails