UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Day...


Well today is kinda a random entry. I woke up to learn that Farrah had passed away. Mom and I knew it would be soon, we also said that Patrick Swayze will be next. We believe that death comes in 3, but we had no guess as to who the 3rd would be, it was Ed McMahon just the other day. Very sad news indeed. She was a great actress and I feel soo badly for Ryan O'neal.

Kris has today off, and on cue after my breakfast (lucky charms today) and glass of orange juice Aiden started his moving around. Kris isn't always patient waiting for him to move, but I told him it won't take long and so he sat down and started touching my belly. Then he moved his hands and waited... it took less than a minute before he saw my stomach jump twice in a row. He said "is that you?" I said, "nope, that's your son!". It's sweet, he knows Aiden moves and kicks me and he's felt it, but I think it's hard for him to really believe that is in fact his son wiggling around in there. It's still hard for me to believe it when I see it! I just love it. I'm glad that Kris got to experience seeing my stomach move the day after I saw him dancing around. Yay!

We are moving in like 5 days and I'm getting stressed. I feel like we don't have nearly enough packed and ready to go. I think it's because we have all the furniture around it's hard to see that it's mostly big stuff left that won't be going in boxes. Today's job is dishes though and we will just use paper from now on.

That's about it for now, and then start the packing! I can't wait for our move to be over, I hate boxes. I do love unpacking though!

OH - tip for the day: Glidden.com is giving away a free quart of paint in your color choice from June 25th-July2nd. I am excited about this, we picked Candy Apple Red, hopefully when we get it it will work for the nursery and we won't need to buy any.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails