UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Katy's Graduation Party





































So the day started off with mom and I going to Costco to pick up a few things and then of course since we were there we went to Krispy Kreme for breakfast! Two doughnuts and a medium coffee for like $2.50. Yummy! Then we went to the graduation party.
















The party was more adults than anything, but it was still very nice. They had a BBQ in their backyard and had a little shrine set up to tribute Katy. Boy she has a lot of awards. She was the Senior Class speaker at graduation so they had her put her cap and gown on and repeat her speech for us all to hear. The cake was yummy too, it was just a costco cake, and in the pics it looks blue and green, but really was purple and green frosting. Go Heritage!
















After the party, we stayed for about 3-4 hours, mom, me and Brock went to Party City to look at baby shower stuff. We picked out our party favors and the banner to hang up. We didn't buy anything yet, but it's fun to start planning. I didn't mind the invites they had, but I still wasn't WOWED by them.... perhaps I'll find some elsewhere. Mom and I even started talking about the menu. Anyway, here are some pics from the graduation party to enjoy....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails