UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

22 weeks...




22 Weeks! Start of my 6th Month!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, of course. I tried wearing a new pair of jeans this week and Aiden gave me a sharp jab where the waistband was. He really hurt me to the point I had to lay down. Needless to say those pants didn't get worn and probably won't be.
Stretch Marks: Not that I know of, but my linea negra is getting more noticable.
Total Weight: Again not sure until next Tuesday when I go to the dr's. My belly is getting bigger but my clothes still fit...
Aiden's Measurements: Well the little guy should be a pound now. And about 11.5 inches or so.
Sleep: Well I am still getting up a lot to pee, but I feel more rested in the morning and worn out by bedtime.
Movement: Still not feeling him on a regular basis or really strong. I feel little goldfish flops here and there throughout the entire day and can always tell when he is sleeping. He likes to lay as low as possible and puts a lot of pressure on my very low stomach. It almost hurts having this cute boney lump there.
Cravings: Fried egg sandwiches!
Belly Button: Not as itchy right now. It's still in but I feel like the middle of my stomach around my belly button is starting to stretch.
What I Miss: Still miss Sushi. I just can't bring myself to spend money on sushi but boy do I still want it! I also miss being able to get up from sitting without grunting and needing to push myself off the sofa.
What I Look Forward To: Tomorrow is April's belated baby shower. I am excited to see some of the people that will be there and to see her little boy. Plus I get to wear a dress Annette brought me for the first time. Yippe. I just may post pics from tomorrow later this week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails