UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Creepy Stranger Comment.....

I totally forgot to put this in my last post...

Mom and I stopped by the apartment office before shopping to get a doughnut and ask about open apartments for Kris and me. Well there was a guy who wouldn't stop talking to Matthew (assistant manager) and finally mom said something to interrupt them about how I was sad because baby wanted a chocolate doughnut and only bagels were left. The random guy actually said "I'm having a baby too" and proceeded to lift his shirt to show me a recent hernia scar! EWW. I am NOT counting this as my first stranger comment about me being pregnant. I'm holding out for the stranger who asks "aww, when are you due" etc. But still, gross man.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails