UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wish I had things to say

It seems like everytime I sit down to actually have some time online I go looking up Breastfeeding info, or I go reading more info about newborn behaviors. For example this week I learned that at 1 week old Aiden can mimic me if I stick my tongue out. Now I didn't believe it, but I tried it. You wait until they are alert but not hungry or fussy and stick your tongue out and just wait. Sure enough within a minute he had this confused look on his face and stuck his tongue out in response. He has done this over and over for me. It's more than adorable. Who knew they could do these things soo early? Online said that they see themselves as similar to you and since he uses his tongue for feeding he has learned to control it and can try to do what you do. Neat huh?

I wish I had things to say that were non baby related. I mean I love talking about Aiden and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I love you ladies being so sweet in your comments to me. However, I feel like a bad blogger! It sure doesn't help that today's Seven Clown Circus and tomorrow's Mama Kat's posts are all about being a mom. Those were not my fault! lol

Please stick around with me and I promise I'll try to get back to my normal bloggy blurbing fun. I do have one non Aiden related thing to share. Kris has been home with me still (this was not the plan but his work has been SOO slow he doesn't even go in - please pray for us that this changes VERY SOON!!) but he has been working on his online Auto coursework. As of today he finally finished and he should be getting his certificate soon. With his certificate he will be able to go and take the official Auto Mechanic Licensing test and once certified he can legally collect money for working on cars. This is his passion so I am very proud and excited for him. Cheers to my hubby. Plus it's been really nice him being home and extra week with us!

2 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

You're at the beginning of a life-changing experience...I'd begin to worry if you didn't have that as your focus right now.

Don't worry, in a while, your brain will be able to focus on all the boring stuff again!

Moments and Impressions said...

Congrats to Kris and good luck on his exam!

We like to hear the baby stories!

Related Posts with Thumbnails