UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fire on Easter Morning - Sad

So my mom went out to walk her dog this morning and Gema would not go outside very well.  Mom said she started to smell smoke and looked to the building across and could see flames on the counter and smoke coming out.  She ran in and called 911.  She was the first to call.  We live by 2 VERY close fire stations and within minutes they were here.  These are pics of the fire before they came and after.  My brother and Kris took these.  No one was hurt but there are 6-8 units (around the back of the building) completely destroyed in a matter of minutes.  Seriously destroyed in minutes.  Just soo sickening.  The big tree in front caught fire before the firemen arrived and if it would have fallen it would have been within feet of my mom's door.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails