UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I miss my sewing machine

Let me tell you, I'm sorry for the lack of posts.  I don't think anyone has even noticed, except for my mother of course.  This first trimester is really kicking my butt.  I'm always exhausted.  Even now I am laying in bed resting and yawning while Aiden naps.

I haven't really been sick, only gotten sick on 2 different occasions.  That's a big difference from when I was pregnant with Aiden.  My face has broken out like crazy though.  I had some acne with Aiden but this baby is sure stealing my beauty like the old wives tales suggest with a girl.

As soon as I get up in the am we watch Oso while I try to get food in me asap so I don't get dizzy.  Then when Aiden goes down for a nap instead of sewing like usual I tend to nap too.  I just have no energy to sew or do anything productive.  I did manage to cut some fabric for my Kaleidoscope QAL but I haven't sewn anything.  In the evening I crash almost immediately after Aiden does.  Coffee isn't tasting good anymore, so that doesn't even help. 

Anyway, all this to say I'm sorry.  There is no new sewing updates this week, but hopefully after this first trimester passes I will be back in the full swing of things.

1 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

understandable. Hope you get to feeling better soon. When does the first trimester end? I can never remember that stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails