UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A post for my mom. Baby Week 7

Here we are week 7.  So far I'm still feeling pretty good.  I did get sick once last week, but that has been it.  I am now drinking less, to almost no coffee.  I got to this point with Aiden too, where my beloved coffee just tastes bad to me.  Then in a couple months I'll be fine and drinking it daily again.  I'm also feeling dizzy/faint more often, so I'm now taking my cool showers again.  In this 85* degree heat it sure feels refreshing.  I'm still craving fruit a lot, but not much else.  Perhaps some chips and salsa, I did go on a binge the other day.  Oh I guess I also had Brussels sprouts and watermelon for lunch last week, that was a bit odd too - at least it's healthy!
The baby this week is, as you can see, the size of a blueberry.  Here is what the bump says about baby this week:
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Next week is our first appointment and ultrasound.  We hope to only see one heartbeat, but who knows.  :) 

1 comments:

Katie said...

So exciting! :) I remember I craved fruit at the beginning too...especially watermelon and strawberries! Then it switched to marshmallows LOL. Too bad it didn't stay healthy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails