UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quilt Finishes

First up is a baby quilt I made for a friend at Christmas.  I just call it "Brielle" aka the baby's name.




Next up in my mom's surprise quilt.  This quilt started out as a Kaleidoscope quilt last year, I had all the pieces cut up but just did NOT like how it looked on my design wall.  I put it away and finally just made something up with the fabric I had.  Turned out I LOVED how it looks, and mom just adores it.  I made her a rice heating pack to match.  She curls up with both nightly.  I call her quilt "Soul Blossoms Love Triangle"




This is Brock's quilt I made for his birthday.  He was surprised as well and had even seen this quilt in various stages on my design wall.  I also made him a matching heating rice pack.  I don't have any official completed photos, he was supposed to take some and send to me, but well, that hasn't happened yet.  I also failed to name this one...



1 comments:

KendasCrafts said...

they look great! Love the soul blossoms triangle quilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails