UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Silent Sunday: Aiden kissing the dog

This is Aiden kissing my mom's dog Gema.  They love each other soo much.  He will sit there are pet her and kiss her and she will roll over and lick him a lot and then whine if he goes away.  It's very sweet.  As of this weekend {this video was last week} Aiden now has learned how to take the leash to Gema and try and give it to her in the kennel and also how to open the kennel door.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails