UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jobs and Pictures

Me and the hubby both have jobs again!  About damn time!  I have been working for Broadway Cab answering calls for a month now.  I am enjoying it a lot.  It's easy part time work.  The even better news though is that my hubby finally got work.  He stars at FedEx next week!  We couldn't be more thrilled.  He also has 2 interviews for other part time jobs this week, one at an auto parts store and another as a valet.  So who knows what will happen, but it's so refreshing to know we will be on our feet again financially soon enough!

In other news, the boys are great.  I took Eli to see my grandparents, his great grandparents, this weekend.  Here are some pictures of him with Granny.  It doesn't matter how far gone her Alzheimer's is, when she sees a baby she lights up and starts talking baby talk!




Aiden loves to color lately and is getting really good at attempting to color a specific object.  See his picture?




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails