UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aiden's Dedication

Aiden was dedicated this morning at my childhood church. It's the church I grew up in, Kris and I were married there, and we felt it was only right that it be where Aiden was dedicated. It was just a short little speech and the pastor prayed for us and presented Aiden/us with a little baby blue leather bible. It is the cutest thing ever. Aiden was great through church. We had never taken him before and he fell asleep at the beginning during the music. He was awake and all smiles before the service, and he woke up right after the service just in time to meet people. Perfect little guy. Here is a picture of us with the pastor.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails