UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Start Formula GIVEAWAY - HUGGIES too!

I have $16 worth of Good Start Formula checks. We don't use good start, we use Enfamil. I could go to thebump.com and post this and someone would nab them instantly, but since I have fellow mommy readers I thought i would offer them up to you ladies first. Any of you mom's use Good Start formula? Need some checks?

I also have a few huggies coupons, we use pampers. They are for the natural diapers and wipes, snugglers and gentle care. I have a total of $9.50 worth of coupons. A few expire on 1/31 so I would send them out ASAP if you can use them.

Let me know. Just leave me a comment here telling me what you want, if you want them all or just the diapers etc. I will reply back to get your address so you don't need to post it on here.

Of course if you have Enfamil or Pamper's things to trade awesome, but otherwise just pay it forward and keep me in mind!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails