UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, January 25, 2010

Coffee Disappointment!

I must say I am a big coffee drinker. I often spend a little time in the morning before Kris and Aiden get up drinking my coffee and blogging. It's my time alone before the day gets busy. During the holiday's my favorite coffee treat is Millstone's Holiday Peppermint coffee pared with the oh so yummy Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha creamer. It just makes my morning (and evening for that matter....). I was beyond thrilled to find out that the creamer would be out year round from now on! I stocked up on my holiday coffee (bought some to put in the freezer to enjoy all year) and now I can't find the creamer! I am very disappointed. Now I just see my holiday peppermint coffee sitting around with no cream to enjoy it with. Sure I could just use regular 1/2 & 1/2, but it's just not the same. There isn't the creamy chocolately taste to go with it.

This morning after weeks of watching ALL my local stores, I finally write to Coffeemate expressing my sadness. I am hoping they tell me that my local store JUST put an order in for some. I have asked at the dairy area at the store before, but I just get blank stares from the pimply faced clerks. *Sigh*

At least I have my other Coffeemate flavors to rely on for now. I just don't want to wait until November again to enjoy my Peppermint Treat - things so yummy shouldn't come just once a year in my opinion!

1 comments:

Kim Lehnhoff said...

I'm not a regular coffee drinker (I have a semi-annual mocha)...but the Peppermint mocha creamer and coffee just might do the trick for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails