UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We'll call him Sr. Guacamole!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!  We almost forgot it was even a holiday!  I made a last minute store run for some Corona's and lime.  I also got avocados and tomatoes and came home and made us some super yummy quesadillas!  Kris used up some steak we had and grilled them.  Then I used steak and all the fixin's for a good dinner. 

For Aiden I mushed up some avocado, shredded cheese and some sour cream {with a little lime juice} and he had his own guacamole!  Here is Sr. Guacamole in all his glory! 

{my apologies for the blurry pics - they are from my cell phone}


5 comments:

Ashley said...

no joke- what you gave Aiden sounds like a dream to me! hahah, So YUM. I will take Aiden's mush plus your corona with lime :)
He is so darn cute it hurts! I hope my future baby is as cute as him! xo
ps. How are things going with you Momma?

Diane said...

Hi! I'm a previous bumpie (don't get on there too often anymore) but I'm glad I found your blog from the D-List! Your little guy is adorable! I look forward to reading more!

oh, btw, I'm following you on Twitter now too! :)

Devan @ Accustomed Chaos said...

Your little dude is adorable and looks like he enjoyed his treat!

(found you through D-List)
Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
http://www.accustomedchaos.com

CaneWife said...

Also found you through D-listed!

Love your blog. Your little one is adorable! Sounds like a fabulous cinco de mayo!

Jenn @ three pugs & a baby
threepugsandababy.com

Carrie said...

Looks like Aiden enjoyed that guacamole very much :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails