UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Writer's Workshop: My Book Blurb

5.) Imagine your life is now a book. In 100 120 words, write the blurb for it. (It’s what people will read on the back cover.  Sue me, I went over on the words, as I mention I never stop talking - or typing! 

I'm a new wife and mother. I have a lot on my mind and never stop talking. I had a very entertaining childhood, and by entertaining I mean leaving skid marks on the floor in Jr. High, stalking *Nsync and "breastfeeding" my baby dolls in public. The stories are aplenty and continue to pile up as time goes by. I'm addicted to coffee, reality TV, and Coach Purses. I’ve struggled with eating disorders most my life and now am learning to cope with Postpartum Depression. Everyday is a learning experience and an opportunity to grow. Come along with me on my hilarious journey, feel free to laugh and cry along with me, or as the case may be, at me.

Join in over at Mama Kat's.
Mama's Losin' It

5 comments:

The Drama Mama said...

When is it being published? ;)

Stopping in from Mama Kat's.

Ashley said...

Um, skid marks on the floor?

Natalie said...

I'm also a fan of coffee, reality TV, and Coach purses! I too would like to know more about the skidmarks! And unfortunately, I struggled with postpartum depression after the birth of my first child...not fun.
Stopping by from Mama Kat's!!

Katie's Dailies said...

Skid marks, hmm...? Sounds intriguing to say the least!

Good job with the blurb. I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to keep it at 120 words, little lone 100 words. I like talking too much! : )

Swingin' by from Mama Kat's place!

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from Mama Kats...loved your book blurb! Really funny! I would definately read your book after reading that, very intriguing!
I just did my very first Mama Kat writing prompt too...am new to blogging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails