UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm too boring for a catchy subject...

So what has been going on here?  A whole lot, and a whole lot of nothing.  Seriously.  Either I am having a great day, Aiden is happy (he is now up on his hands and knees rocking these days!), hubby is working on cars and all is well.  Or I am having a down or stressed day, Aiden is being super fussy because he can't figure out crawling or we think he is starting to teeth again, and my hubs is stressed because he is trying to keep everyone happy. 

That is our current life.  I am trying to take more bubble baths full of candles and wine.  I've been a reading fool lately - I read Harry Potter book 7 (754pages) in just short of a week.  I am on Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields now.  This is already book 5 for the year.  I don't know why but I sometimes go on these reading spurts, I love a good book!

I'm having yeast infection problems (TMI - sorry!) due to my Mirena.  It's driving me crazy on top of the PPD I have to worry about.  I think that I had one infection and everytime I get it cleared up the damn "germies" cling to my IUD strings and start up again.  This month alone I have taken 2 doses of meds to clear it up and I hate to say it but I think it's back already.  So I am contemplating having it taken out and just going back to the pill.  I love it very much, nothing to remember, don't know it's there, no periods (well, okay I've had 1 very minimal so hardly worth counting), but this whole yeast infection not going away is such a drag.  I think my body is just too sensitve and doesn't like it in there.  I'd rather go back to the pill then to deal with this until the end of the year when I planned to take it out.  Anyone else have this problem?

I am going to the Dr next week to adjust my meds for PPD.  They seem to wear out through the day.  My dinner time I seem to be more on edge and feel overwhelmed again.  It's not as bad, but I am eagerly awaiting my appointment to have it adjusted so I feel even better. 

I've got a ton of crafty ideas going through my head, like I bought stuff to make some cute little diaper covers for Aiden.  He loves to be in just a diaper but he trys to take his diaper off.  So I am gonna make some minky bloomers (boyish of course!) for him.  I also want to go to yard sales and find old furniture to redo and use.  Oh well, in time.

That is really all that is going on.  Hope everyone is well.  Sorry I've been a lame commenter lately.  Too busy reading!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails