UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Aiden Picture Overload!

I've been pretty lazy lately about getting recent pics and videos up of the boy.  So without further ado I am going to give you a massive dose of cuteness with minimal words. 

{Playing by the front door - I just love how his hand is.}
{Hanging out with Dad}
{Such a sweet face.}
{This is called "whoops I had a bit of crabcake...}
{His first pool experience.  Just toes in this time.}
{Look at that smile!}
{What is that face for...}
{Aiden found Mommy's Undies! lol}

5 comments:

An Imperfect Momma said...

So stinkin adorable!!! :o)

Lift Like A Mom said...

Oh my goodness! These are adorable!!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

He is so delicious!!!

Jennifer said...

Love the pics...keep'em coming. I see those teeth..hopefully is not too bad with them coming in. Teething is the pits :)

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pics of Aiden!! He's so adorable and so happy!!

PS. I get the same reaction when Chunky finds my undies too...LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails