UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, September 6, 2010

New bedding...

I love decorating and shopping with my mom.  Once Brock went off to school and mom moved into our apartment we decided to take what would be Brock's old room and turn it into a room for "guests" or us of course. 

We got my grandpa's old bed frame, night stand and a big mirrored dresser {which you can't really see in these pics} and used the colors on it to decorate.

Here are some pictures I just took on my phone to show the bedding we got.  We also got a second set of sheets in the bright green.  We still need to hang pictures up, so when the room is actually finished I will take better pictures. 

As an added bonus, there are two handsome sleeping boys on the bed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I loved the cool green color combination. Those sheets added a new charm to the room :)
Happy Labor Day :)

Cheers!!

Moments and Impressions said...

so pretty and energetic while giving you some vibrancy...pretty

Related Posts with Thumbnails