UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bachelor Ben

So the first date goes to Rachel.  Poor Kacie B was sad.  She said "I wish this were just over and done with and we were just going to the grocery store".  I love it.

Ben rode in on a horse, he sure looks good riding a horse.

Rachel:

A date on a lake.  What a beautiful postcard view they were in.  The colors of the trees were great.  Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the nose ring on her.  I also doing think she is really attractive.  This date seems to be very boring, there isn't much talking going on.  Even when she was talking about how she has a hard time talking and opening up it was this awkward conversation.

Group Date:

Horse back riding and fly fishing.  This wouldn't be a date for me I'll tell you right now.  I'm afraid of horses and don't like touching fish.  Anyway, this isn't about me....  Courtney really annoys me.  I understand her wanting to use her opportunities when she can, but come on.  She's just soo freakin' annoying!  I'm glad Lindzi snuck in on their time, but I can't believe that Courtney caught a fish.  Gag me.  Courtney talks like a baby.  Oh geez, I'm sorry all these posts turn into Courtney bashing. 

Nicki's chat with Ben I thought was well spent.  Samantha just jumped right in and was like "what's the deal with the group dates".  She shouldn't have done that.  Ben pretty much shot her down and I thought it was kinda funny.  I'm surprised she didn't burst into tears right then and there when he just let her go.  Ben took Kacie B to his room to spend some quiet uninterrupted time, and even admitted he wanted to kiss her in the river.  I'm telling you she's the keeper in the bunch!  He even admitted "I'm in trouble with Kacie B, it's early and I'm feeling a lot for this girl".  Eee I'm happy.  Then Courtney's claw came out and the night was stolen by her and she played the pathetic card and the bitch got the rose!  She keeps saying "winning, winning" - seriously doesn't she realize that Charlie Sheen is NOT a good role model???

Jennifer:

The picture above doesn't do Jennifer justice, she really is adorable, and the red is good on her.  The crater date was fun though, what an adventure.  They got right down to the "nitty gritty" and talked about relationships, then they were stormed on.  Nothing more fun than rain on a first date.  Clay Walker?  I don't know who that is, but how fun are these dates?  It's not the cheesy typical dates on the Bachelor, they are more homebody down to earth fun.  Ben was singing along and they were dancing. 


Cocktail Party/Rose Ceremony:

Well here goes the real drama....  So Emily bit the dust and told him about Courtney being different around the girls than him and as expected he told her that it may backfire on her own demise to focus on other girls and not her and Ben.  Then Casey S defended Courtney when Emily was talking to the girls.  Gag.  Of course I don't like Casey S either, so she can just go fly a kite if she is friends with Courtney.  Then of course Casey S went and tattled on Emily - this is really catty and pathetic.  I agree Emily shouldn't have spoken up, but this is all just dumb.  Then Courtney and Casey sit around and bitch about Emily right behind her, seriously this is just horrible.  Courtney is acting like such a bitch, I wish Ben could have been a fly on the wall to hear how she talks to the girls. 

Emily was saved in the end, she better make the best of her time with Ben!  Monica got the boot.

My final 3 remain unchanged:

1. Kacie B

2. Jennifer
3. Jamie even though there wasn't much of her this week.
 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails