UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

10 on Tuesday....

Okay so I did this last week, and thought I'd join in on the fun again today. Here is my list of 10 on Tuesday brought to you by.....
This weeks topic is 10 Favorite Sounds, and these aren't in any order for me.....
  1. My baby's heartbeat, which I heard today at my Dr's appt. Just love it.
  2. A really hard rain!
  3. The sound of coffee brewing, that sound it makes when it's ALMOST done...
  4. My husband's voice, when he hums, or sings, or talks, whatever it may be.
  5. Airplanes. I kinda miss working at the airport, I always got a thrill when the plane was pulling up next to me in the jetway.
  6. The sound of the a/c unit in our kitchen window, boy i've grown to love it!
  7. Aurora meowing. She doesn't make much noise, ever, so when she does it's a sweet treat.
  8. Rascal Flatts singing God Blessed The Broken Road. It's "our song" and always makes me smile to hear it on the radio.
  9. Thunder, I guess this goes with my hard rain mentioned above. I really love being safe inside and listening to a good storm outside.
  10. Well, I haven't heard it, but I'd sure LOVE to hear the weatherman on tv say "this is all a joke, tomorrow will be 75 and perfect - NOT 105!"

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails