UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wedding Ring Sadness...


So I had to run to the mall and pay the Macy's bill in person. I decided since I was there I would just walk around the mall a bit and of course look at cute baby clothes. Now I didn't spend a dime, but I did get myself a free treat. I got my wedding ring set cleaned and inspected at Kay's. I love that place, they also cleaned my bracelet Kris got me for my wedding day present, and they cleaned my necklace which isn't even from their store! So here I was with a shiny clean ring, I just HAD to put it on. I figured that I could wear it for a few hours before I had to take it off and put it back on my chain. Long story short, I sorta didn't want to take it off and kept delaying as my fingers (and feet) got more and more swollen. Come 630pm I was in a panic, it had only been on for 6 hours and now I couldn't even get it to budge. I had to go soak my hand in cold water for a bit and then used a good amount of soap to get it off. Now it is sitting pretty on the bathroom counter and I am sad because I can't even wear it for half a day. Oh how I miss my wedding ring. It's just not the same wearing it around my neck. My hand feels so darn empty. In honor of my bare finger, here is a picture of it on my wedding day....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails