UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happily Ever After....

Ah yes, the Bachelorette....

I was super excited to be watching it last night, I love this show, as corny as it may be. I picked Ed as my favorite from day 1, mostly because he looked like Denny from Grey's Anatomy, but I liked his personality too. So I was really glad to see him return and make it to the end. I didn't even blame him for not getting it up, you know, being on tv dating a girl who is dating other men is tough. I'm glad it wasn't a deal breaker and he had a chance to *ehem* prove himself at the end. Who wouldn't love his smirk...look at that messy hair, how cute is he?

Now, we do need to discuss Reid. WHO comes back to propose to someone they desperately love wearing SNEAKERS? Now, in real life this would be fine, I'm not picky, Kris and I got unofficially engaged over the phone one day, and officially engaged in our work uniforms which are nothing fancy. The point is, he is coming back on a huge tv show, he obviously had to pull a lot of strings to get there, he bought a ring (or perhaps the producers did - who knows), and he damn well knew how she would be dressed as well as the other guys, and he couldn't be bothered to tuck in his shirt and put on dress shoes and a tie?!? Lame.


I do hope Jillian and Ed make it work. I really like the way the are together. Tonight is the After The Rose, i'm anxious to see if anything is said to Reid about the way he looks. Also, I'm betting on Kiptyn or Reid to be the next bachelor. I don't know why they bother saying "if you know someone..." at the end of the shows, they clearly have a pattern going with using previous losers.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails