UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Lunch














So on Friday my mom and I went to a small family lunch. I guess my Aunt Ruby hasn't been doing well, so her kids decided to have a family get together. Now, keep in mind this is NOT all the family, it's not even close. It was a lot of fun. Good food, and good company. Of course being the only newlywed and pregnant one in the family I got a bit of attention. A lot of "oh, it looks like you've already eaten" comments, or "you take care of the boy, we can't wait to see him". I compared my belly with Uncle George which was funny and only my Aunt Ruby touched my belly - very acceptable! The next time I see the family baby will be here. Yay.
I'm going to post just a few pics that are of my favorite people, since well, I took like 40 pics. So here for your viewing pleasure... SOME of my family.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails