UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

29 weeks....

So here we are, officially 11 weeks from my estimated due date. Of course, talking with the dr we will probably induce a few days early, plus I'm measuring ahead.... so I tell myself 10 weeks so I'm ready when the time comes. I'm soo excited. This pregnancy has been pretty easy, and such a blessing. Onward to the stats...



Maternity Clothes: Yep, lots of them now. Kris' mom took me shopping this week and bought me jeans, shorts, 2 pairs of capri's, 4 shirts, and a bra! I was shocked, but soo thrilled.

Stretch Marks: Let's not go there. I have them, I don't care, and I get SOO annoyed with people who freak out over a "tiny one on the underside of my belly". Get over it, I look like I've been clawed by a wild cat down my stomach!

Total Weight: Well, as of today I'm at 30lbs. I'm happy with this, although some people would say this made them "fat" or "huge", I'm pregnant and my dr and nurse think I'm doing great. Again, sorry to be snarky, but I'm sick of reading "I've gained 12lbs I'm getting soo fat". Um, you are growing a child in your womb ya know?

Aiden's Measurements: He is roughly 17 inches in length! Can you believe it? That's almost full grown in length. He is about 3lbs or so now a days. Heartbeat is still holding steady at 140.

Sleep: Well this week has been tough in the heat. I do okay during the day but at night I can't cool down enough to get comfy and sleep.

Movement: He has been moving more these days. Still not ALL THE TIME, but he certainly isn't holding back either. He really likes to kick Kris too. It seems to be the only time Kris feels him is when he puts his head on my stomach and talks to him. Today he said "kick the tummy" and he promptly got a kick to the head. At least he listens to Daddy...

Cravings: Well I've been soo hot I haven't been eating much this week. It's just too hot to be up and cooking. I'm starving right now, and Kris said I could go buy fast food or whatever I want, but I just can't decide between Subway, or Burger King. Oh, i did have a snack of dill pickles and cheese slices this week, and now I want more.

Belly Button: Nothing new here. Still in, still not very deep, who knows if it will ever make it's way out.

What I Miss: Being cool. I have been living at the pool or in a cool bath here at home with a book. I'm just soo hot and I hate being sweaty.

What I Look Forward To: Well, Kris' birthday is on the 3rd, I'm really looking forward to that. I only have a small gift for him, but I am going to take him out to dinner too.

Highlight of the Week: Shopping with Kris' mom AND my dad bought us our pack in play since it was on such a good sale. It's all set up and super cute. Makes me smile.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails