UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, July 3, 2009

25 weeks (late to update)


Okay so due to our moving this week I am a few days behind. Oh well...A picture MIGHT make it online tonight or tomorrow. Otherwise none for the week....

Maternity Clothes: I bought 2 new shirts today at walmart, a pink tank top and a black tshirt. Neither were maternity, but they are big and billowy and I needed more summer clothes in this heat!
Stretch Marks: Yes, I am seeing my tummy ones grow and grow. I can feel them a bit too.
Total Weight: I don't know. I am not weighing myself at home. I have been very active this week with moving and such. I have been swollen too thanks to this heat so I'm sure even if I did get on a scale it will be a bit off thanks to bloating.
Aiden's Measurements: Well the books say he is about 1.7lbs and 13.5inches long.
Sleep: Well at the start of the week I couldn't sleep much because I was stressed out about moving. Now it's just soo hot! I did sleep pretty well last night. We had a long day and I was just worn out.
Movement: Yes, but it's not as strong this week. I haven't seen my tummy jump for example. I still feel him daily though, mostly morning and meal times still. He did NOT like when mommy was cleaning out the old apartment though, he sure let me know that!
Cravings: Well I can't remember earlier in the week, but mom's pasta salad which I get tomorrow, and cheese and crackers (triscuts olive oil and peppercorn kind!) and then quesadillas with salsa.
Belly Button: No real change there.
What I miss: Not knowing what Sciatica pain was! I experienced it a few times this week and boy did it suck! I just know it's gonna get worse and he gets bigger.
What I look forward to: Finishing unpacking the new apartment. The big boxes are unpacked right now, but it's all the decorating and small stuff like bathroom cupboards. I got my kitchen unpack and decorated on day 1 though! At least it looks nice!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails