UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Little Brother's Senior Pics!

I can't believe that my little brother is graduating high school on Monday. I seriously remember when he was born, I was 8. It just blows my mind that I have graduated high school, gone to college and graduated that, married and have a son, and NOW my brother is all grown up and off to college!

Brock will be going to the University of Hawaii in the fall. I'll post pictures of his graduation next week too. Here are some pictures that my hubby took on Monday.





1 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures! Congrats to you bro! Man, University of Hawaii??? Must suck to be him (not!).

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile! I looked at the pictures of your little guy - I can't believe Aiden is 7 months old already! He's sooooooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails