UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, June 28, 2010

Trop-A-Rocka is my new fav. drink

Anyone else tried the new Snapple teas?  You know, the ones that the finalists on Celebrity Apprentice came up with?  Well I did, I had to give them a try, and YUM.  The Compasion Berry Tea is good, I do like it, but the Trop-A-Rocka is soo yummy.  I wouldn't believe it was diet either, it doesn't have that funny diet after taste.  I've already gone through a 6-pack and I am on my 2nd one for the week.  If you see them you should pick them up.


*this is in no way a sponsered post - just wanted to tell you my favorite drink!*

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I keep forgetting to pick those up...gonna have to try them :)

Unknown said...

I love it too! I always knew we had something in common! haha...I found it on Beverage Universe a few weeks ago and just my luck, I go back and they are offering TWO giveaways. Oh well...thought you'd like to know about it though since you're such a fan. Keep up the great work. Love the blog! You're too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails