UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random Tidbits Post

Oh my goodness, this Ambien business is great.  I mean it works on the nights I can not get to sleep by myself, but I feel like the next few nights after I take it to sleep I can fall asleep on my own.  I think it's helping my body to realize that night time is sleep time.  I feel like after one solid night of sleep I can relax easier and shut my brain off to fall asleep.  It's soo wonderful.

I haven't read a book since Friday night when I finished New Moon.  Kris said for Father's Day he wanted me not to read all weekend.  I sort of get sucked into books and don't stop reading.  Well here it is almost a week now and I'm totally going through withdrawals.  I've been carrying around Eclipse since Saturday and technically to start it Monday and yet I haven't.  I'm not sure why.  Perhaps busy, perhaps just trying to cool it and enjoy the warm weather, either way I give up.  I had one week off and I MUST start a book tonight or I'm going to lose my mind!

I had lunch today with my mom.  She called this morning and asked if I wanted to meet her at Taco del Mar and have a bite to eat.  Her boss Michael was with her but it was just nice to have lunch without Aiden and Kris.  I mean I love them to death, but I enjoyed time with just my mom.  I hope we can make lunch just us a once a week thing.  :)
My husband has watched Harry Potter & the half blood prince all week, every day.  At least it's a movie I enjoy instead of something I hate like Goonies {which we've unfortunately watched a lot of as well}. 

Aiden has a kiddie pool and as long as the water is slightly warm he LOVES it.  Kris took a ton of pictures, I'll post some this week.

I'm wearing headbands again.  They are a must in the summer to keep the strays hairs from sticking to my face.  I found these great ones from Target.  I can't wear those cute little elastic ones because I have a funny shape head and they slid up the back of my head and fall off.  These are like a regular thing headband with the grippy dots but it's more flexible.  They also have a ponytail elastic band on the back but because it has the little grippy spikes it doesn't roll off my head!  I got 3 colors for 2 bucks.  I'm in love!  See look, I even took a picture today.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails