UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Nutcracker

Last night to really kick off our Christmas, my mom, brother, Kris and I all went to the Nutcracker.  We had great seats, we were in the 2nd row back from the Orchestra pit.  We were soo close we could see the ballerinas shaking trying to stay up on their toes.  We could see the lines of the thongs and the bulges and umm, outlines of their manly bits in their tights.  That close.  If we sat up tall enough we could even see some of the orchestra members playing their instruments.  It was a great night.  Here are a couple pictures taken before the show began.  They are all cell phone pictures of course, since cameras were allowed. 

PS - I have lost a total of 23.4lbs now and you can see my face getting thinner!  Yay for no double chin! 



3 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

I love the nutcracker... and congrats on the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

How fun! And yay for your weight loss, thats awesome!!!

Unpolished Parenting said...

Sounds like a fun time! Plus, way to go on the weight loss!!! That's awesome - keep up the good work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails