UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Morning Part 2

This is Christmas morning with my family now.  We were all soo very spoiled this year.








I just realized that this was my 2nd super excited face over a bag of Dove sugar free chocolates that day.


Coach Purse Money from Daddy!!
Not a good picture of me - but look at my dad and Aiden in the background.

I love my ereader, but perhaps I pose with my gifts too much??

Aiden was getting tired and he wanted more oranges so he sat by the kitchen all sad faced holding his little hands.

The.
 Best.
Gift.
Reaction.
All.
Year.
Trying them on....
 He wanted these Timberland boots for years and was soo excited to finally get a pair.
 That is one of those soda maker machines - he wanted it soo badly, he's a dork.  lol
 He was getting tired so he kept dragging around my mom's new pillow.



 He loved ripping open the paper.
Thanks to my dad - every day, mulitple times a day, Kris and Aiden play and sing to their keyboard.
 hand puppets.
It looks like Aiden is taking credit for the gift.


Brock made me a homemade gift basket - that was peppermint bubble bath he made himself for me.


 My husband has the best reactions.  I love him.
 Aiden and grandpa.  He wanted more oranges from my dad and actually yelled "grandpa" this day! 
 He thought we actually got him diaper wipes....since he's a germ-a-phobe.
 It was really a big ceramic starbucks coffee mug shaped coffee grind canister.

He figured out the etch-a-sketch right away.

He was thrilled out this huge box that was his from me.....
....Until he realized it was a portable massage table and it meant work for him!  lol How romantic! 
Gema.
 Kris playing with his new lens filters.


Last but not least, my big gift from Kris.  It's not just a solitare diamond necklace like I wanted.... he hand picked the same size and Leo diamond stone that he had put in my engagement ring and had it placed in a setting.  He wanted my necklace to be the same size and flashiness as my ring.  He did good....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails