UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Friday, January 7, 2011

Husky Tools Review!


The lovely folks at Husky tools sent me a Husky 48 Piece Tri-Grip Screwdriver Set to review for you this holiday season!  I must admit I was a little concerned my husband wouldn't enjoy yet another tool, I mean how many screwdrivers/ratchets can one man have?  However, he turned out to love it!  It was a perfect stocking stuffer this year.

This is what HUSKY says about this tool on their website:

* Comfortable Triangular Disc Grip

* Natural Wrist Motion, with a Powerful Grip Prevents Hand and Wrist Strain
* On the Go Access with Storage in the Handle
Set Contains:



- Ratcheting Tri-Grip Driver
- 14 – 1/4 inch Sockets
- 32 – Screwdriver Bits
- Extension Bar

*Guaranteed Forever

This is what I have to say about it....  Awesome.

I thought this would be a great idea for my husband, but it turns out this was a great little gadget for me too!  Aiden has a dozen or more toys that need batteries to work.  Not to mention we got him at least 3 more toys for Christmas that require batteries.  This set is self-contained and is pretty child proof which makes it perfect to keep in Aiden's room.  It's nice having the tools you need right within your reach when you actually need them.  You don't know how many nights we have ALMOST had Aiden to sleep and his music bedtime bear dies and we have to start all over again because it takes too long to find the right screwdriver and get that bear playing again!  Now that problem is solved.  Well... at least the hunt for the right tool is solved.  The bedtime bear unfortunately still dies at the most inconvenient times!

HUSKY tools are not only easy to find at hardware stores like Home Depot but they have a lifetime guarantee.  They are quality tools for a reasonable price. 

 
Still not convinced it is the most convenient tool ever?  Watch this little video and tell me it doesn't look cool - plus the announcers voice reminds me of the movie theater guy.  Just take a listen for yourself!


images via Husky tools and Home Depot

The legal jargon....  Husky tools sent me a complimentary 48-Piece Tri-Grip Screwdriver set to review for all you lovelies.  They did not tell me what to say or provide me with any sort of script to use.  This review is solely based on my {and my husbands} experience with the Husky tool given to us.  It is 100% our opinion and I fully stand behind my review and would recommend this product.

1 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

that does look handy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails