UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a great Easter.  Woke up early, and brought Aiden in to wake daddy.  He opened his Easter basket in our bed, we later found presents under the covers!  He got a new bath tub toy, a big dictionary book from Dr. Seuss, a color book, crayons, a magnetic Handy Manny play book thingy {that's it's technical name of course...}, some gummy candies and a new mug. 

We hid foil covered hollow milk chocolate eggs for Aiden and he loved finding them.  He just didn't want to put them in his basket!  He dug into dinner before it was even ready and later played bubbles in the backyard.  Here are some of my favorite pictures....

Oh and he had Hawaiian punch which is why Aiden has a red face.  :)
















0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails