UPDATE UPDATE

Wow, after several years ive decided to try and resurrect this little blog of mine. I recently told a friend I missed having a place to write. Then out of nowhere a blog "challenge" if you will came about on a public group im in. So here I am and I'm going to try and keep this thing going. Bare with me as I make changes and update content. Feel free to sift through my old posts, you just might learn something new about me....

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Florida Leftovers...

Whoops!  My mom reminded me today I NEVER finished sharing our Florida pictures.  I thought I would just mush them all up into one last post.  All these are just taken with my camera phone. 


Dolphins







A washed up coconut
 I spent an entire day by the pool reading.... i got badly burnt from it too....
 The bridge path to the spa...


 Citrus water at the spa.... lime mint, orange, and lemon.
 Iced cucumber slices.
 The relaxation/waiting room.



 OPI color Chocoholic.... loved it.  It was on my fingers too!
 Coral in the lobby



 Dolphin up close!



 Some interesting "mermen" ornaments I found on sale.  Had to take these pics to share with my brother.  Can you imagine a tree covered in these guys??



I got my brother in law a croc head.  Love it.

This is what happens when I spend all day at the airport.... ps - those teeth are really sharp!

1 comments:

Moments and Impressions said...

Those mermen are hilarious! That should be your Christmas theme next year!

I want to cross a bridge to a spa... how lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails